Industry Spotlight: Law Firms – Engaging Attorneys Takes Empathy, Innovation & Strategyby Community Admin | Last Edited: 08th August 2019
In this webinar James Sinclair, Principal of EnterpriseAlumni talks to Adrienne Jaroch, Firmwide Alumni Engagement Manager @Kirkland & Ellis and Danya Ray, Alumni Relations Specialist @Greenberg Traurig about the challenges to engage former attorneys and the questions law firms are exploring to drive greater value between former attorneys and the organization.
Some topics we will explore include:
- Exclusive or Open: Debating if alumni programs should be exclusive to ex-attorneys or include operational staff.
- Generational Differences: To deliver value to 5 generations of alumni across all career levels (from interns to retired partners) requires the value proposition for each to be well defined to create a meaningful experience.
- Network Fatigue: You must consistently iterate your engagement strategy as a former employee may be part of multiple Alumni Networks competing for their time.
- Program Innovation: Innovating your offerings, keeping them fresh, and using the platform to showcase your firm as the market leader.
- Competing Priorities (HR vs. Business Development): Many firms compete internally on the value of engaging former attorneys, for example, is it better to rehire or find them a new role at a potential customer.
- Ratings: Leveraging Alumni to ensure you are always ranked highly across all ratings including Acritas and Living Ratings, among others.
- Business Bottom Line: How alumni can impact the bottom line through net new business referrals, knowledge sharing, and access to talent.
August 6th: Local Times:
Los Angeles: 7:00am
New York: 10:00am
Cape Town: 5:00pm