Disclaimer: Release updates do not automatically update all customers’ Alumni solutions. Updates are rolled out in phases to allow for feedback and iteration prior to global release. Please visit your Customer Success dashboard for more details.
Update #307 – Alumni CRM, Contact Nurturing and Intelligent Notifications
Understanding your Alumni community, how you can continue to deliver value and ensuring that the right contextual experience is being delivered are what drive and grow engagement. Part of this process is the Alumni nurturing program and the ability to track and engage with specific Alumni that are in your forward looking pipeline.
Our update includes the better delivery of Alumni data into a new interface to look at Alumni records on a more granular level, to see their interactions, experience and visit history. It is important to see site visits and have engagement numbers in the aggregate. It is even more important to better engage and understand the value it is providing to those Alumni you would like to see back in your organization. Actionable insights are delivered in this optional module.
The Alumni CRM allow the following:
- See granular data on individual Alumni including join date and individual site visit metrics including activity, time and the last action prior to exiting the application.
- Aggregate all content, event responses, polls and other Alumni activity within the site into a single view to better understand the type of content or events the Alumni engages in.
- Place flags against Alumni so that written content that requires moderator approval, support tickets or careers saved are given an escalated workflow to take action.
- View Alumni search history against careers, directory or FAQ to ensure the site delivered the results expected.
- View all communications with the Alumni including intelligent newsletters, event invites or support tickets from a central location including view / click and other associated metrics.
- Ability to add notes and custom back of house fields against Alumni records.
- Ability to add a recruiter/owner to an Alumni record.
- Export Alumni profiles and history into HR CRM systems (Avature) or Sales CRM such as SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics – and as a last choice….Excel!