Technical Customer Success Lead
- Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time
TLDR; This role is well suited to people who work well in teams but are equally comfortable acting independently. You should have project management experience, are technically advanced and want to build, want to strategize and be responsible for execution from the idea to live. You are as much a consultant as you are a builder.
The role is in West Hollywood and we require candidates to be within a reasonable commute distance.
EnterpriseAlumni is the market leader in Alumni Management. Our platform enables F5000 companies to engage and manage their former employees and retiree community. Through our platform, customers are able to drive recruiting efforts, sales opportunities and brand advocates back into their organization.
EnterpriseAlumni serves large organizations across all lines of business across the globe.
About The Role
This role is part of our professional services organization looking for a multi-skilled, passionate problem solver to enable our customers to rapidly deploy and succeed with the EnterpriseAlumni platform.
The Technical Customer Success Manager is the primary contact for Large Enterprise Accounts and is responsible for overseeing the onboarding process for new customers and acting as the voice of the customer and the business to the product and engineering teams.
The role is to assist our customers, manage expectations, address requirements and provide best practice advice.
In addition, the role will require that you are looking at the toolkit, process, and solution to accelerate, automate and digitize the customer’s implementation and access to knowledge – this role is equal parts execution, best practice, and strategy.
- Be part of the sales process to ensure learnings from new customers can be brought forward during implementation.
- Be part of the sales process to answer implementation and technical questions (including product demonstrations where applicable)
- Own, operate and execute the white-glove onboarding of new customers, including managing the project plan, communicating expectations and supporting their launch activities.
- Ensure the customer expectations are being met at every step and every interaction they have with the organization.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and advocate for product enhancements as the voice of the customer.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the automation and digitization of the customer onboarding and ongoing usage of the platform.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance and training
- Project Management: Define, scope and manage deliverables, maintain project plans, milestones and communications with the customer and internal teams.
- Technical Skills: We are fairly open on this, as long as you are willing to learn, willing to upskill. If you are super tech-savvy, perhaps you know a little SQL, perhaps you have used Jira or Github, perhaps you have used postman to perform API calls. The key to the technical requirements is your ability to communicate effectively with our customers without having to escalate, they want to talk about SSO integration, its a simple process, but you have to understand it to explain it. They want to talk about the reporting and analytics functions, helpful to know a little SQL. The more technical questions you can answer, the less that needs to be escalated.
- Experience in consulting or customer-facing role at a tech company
- Experience with Enterprise Account Management
- Strong understanding of enterprise technical infrastructure (tools, lingo, software, process)
- Customer-orientated with excellent listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with multiple teams
- Familiarity with project management tools and solid project management skills (agile)
- Insanely organized, attention to detail, great at making call notes / next steps
- 4+ years working experience (2+ in SaaS field)
- BA/BS in a quantitatively orientated degree
- Willingness to travel (international)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, at different stages, on different timezones 🙂
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
STRETCH GOAL: if you have worked in a role related to Community / Community Engagement / Community Manager and therefore familiar with the outcome value of our software (building a community of former employees) or if you feel like you could crush this role but perhaps your resume does not reflect this, feel free to also send me an InMail 🙂
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every submission.
Agency Recruiters Take Note: (Not that you read this far)
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of our employees.