Global Head of Community Engagement
- Los Angeles, CA
- Full Time
TLDR; This role is well suited to people who work well in teams but are equally comfortable acting independently. You should have project management experience, are technically advanced and want to build, want to strategize and be responsible for execution from the idea to live. You are as much a consultant as you are a builder.
The role is in West Hollywood and we require candidates to be within a reasonable commute distance.
EnterpriseAlumni is the market leader in Alumni Management. Our platform enables F5000 companies to engage and manage their former employees and retiree community. Through our platform, customers are able to drive recruiting efforts, sales opportunities and brand advocates back into their organization.
Our platform delivers a tailored and highly contextual platform enabling both the user and the organization to engage around common values.
About The Role
This role is part of our professional services organization looking for a multi-skilled and passionate problem-solver dedicated to helping our customers build successful, sustainable and valuable communities with their former employees. (Alumni Networks)
The Global Head Of Community Engagement will lead our post-implementation team to deliver customers a roadmap, continued innovation and education for the seeding, building, engaging and continued value proposition of connecting the organization to their former employees.
The relationship with our customers and our commitment to their success doesn’t end upon implementation, it is just the beginning, you will act as the ally and liaison to customers to ensure they are able to compete for their user’s attention and deliver on their business objectives.
The role will require experience delivering thought leadership and content programming to customers at all stages of their maturity lifecycle including building a program for the first time, all the way to existing and mature networks with upwards of 250,000 users. Our customers will have up to 7 generations of users in their network across industries, lines of business and career trajectories, each with their own set of needs, you will be providing our customers a roadmap and program to enable their communities to thrive:
– Continuous Education: The creation of videos and training materials around a variety of curriculums to enable organizations to upskill, understand, launch and deliver a successful Alumni community.
– Innovation & Ideation Programming: The maintenance and iteration of our customer success platform, to deliver customers new ideas and programming, from across our customer base. (Collaborative Innovation)
– Strategy & Training: The scaling of our strategy programming, including relevant assets, workbooks, and online tools.
– In-Person / Design Thinking: The scaling of our customer launch team, that goes on-site to customers to understand their business objectives, the various opportunities and thinking to deliver a comprehensive marketing and engagement programming calendar.
– Office Hours / Customer Community: During and post-implementation, the regularly scheduled “check-ins” and conversations with customers alongside office hours, webinars and events to bring our customers together.
– Reporting & Analytics: Ability to show and deliver customers reporting that matters within their network, separate causation vs correlation and continued iteration of our analytics and BI module to aide customers in understanding where to focus.
- Be part of the sales process to ensure your team’s capabilities can be accurately previewed and understood by prospective customers.
- Own, operate and execute the white-glove and digitized enablement of new customer networks, including working with them 1-1, building and/or support their launch activities.
- Ensure the customer expectations are being met at every step and every interaction they have with the organization.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and advocate for product enhancements as the voice of the customer.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the automation and digitization of the customer enablement program.
- Project Management: Define, scope and manage deliverables, maintain project plans, milestones and communications with the customer and internal teams.
- Technical Skills: We are fairly open on this, as long as you are willing to learn, willing to upskill. The key to the technical requirements is your ability to being able to create, distribute, deliver, design and execute with a small team, the more technical capabilities you have, the faster you can move.
- Experience in complex and difficult community engagement
- Designed & delivered training and programming to communicate messages to a global audience.
- Experience in consulting or customer-facing role at a tech company
- Experience with Design Thinking (or similar)
- Experience in data gathering and analytics….is what you are doing working?
- Strong understanding of enterprise technical infrastructure (tools, lingo, software, process)
- Customer-orientated with excellent listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with multiple teams
- Insanely organized and attention to detail.
- 6+ years working experience
- BA/BS in a quantitatively orientated degree
- Willingness to travel (international)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, at different stages, on different timezones 🙂
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every submission.
Agency Recruiters Take Note: (Not that you read this far)
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do not send resumes to any of our employees.