Customer Success Manager (Europe)
- Europe (London HQ)
- Full Time
If you have B2B Enterprise experience, are technically savvy and passionate about making customers succeed, we invite you to learn about EnterpriseAlumni and how we deliver the market-leading post-employment engagement software to some of the largest organizations in the world.
We are looking for a lead customer success manager. This position will be sourced out of our London, UK office, but we are flexible on location and remote work opportunities. The position will also include travel to our customer’s locations across Europe.
In this role, you will be instrumental in serving our clients, and therefore integral to growing our business. You are someone who enjoys building new relationships, is collaborative and has the commitment to being a self-starter. You will be working with industry leaders with vision and surrounded by intelligent and friendly people who are passionate about taking on new challenges together.
What You Will Do
The customer success manager will work directly with our clients, overseeing deployments, strategy, growth, and use of the EnterpriseAlumni platform for the engagement of their Alumni populations around the world.
You will be the primary contact for new clients, manage their launch, lead customer training sessions and work closely with our product and development teams to identify new features and use cases to better drive success for our customers.
You will be the voice and advocate for the customers and their users in our organization.
- Own the customer relationship from onboarding, training, user-adoption, to renewal.
- Act as a technical leader with your account base following up on issues, bugs, and other assistance the customer may require.
- Understand our customers and their users to make the customers’ experience with the company as smooth as possible.
- Manage the onboarding of new customers and any association country sites/subsidiaries, act as the primary contact for integrations or change management the customer may require.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Travel to customer sites.
- Conduct training sessions to share best practices
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in customer success or account management at a Large Enterprise B2B SaaS company.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- Ability to deepen the relationship by working with customers on the product, strategy and best practices to help accomplish their business needs!
- Success in a high-growth environment and adaptable to change.
- Ability to ensure client satisfaction, balance customer expectations, and negotiate successful resolutions.
- Experience collaborating with various internal teams to push projects through completion in a timely manner.
- Strong project management with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Ability to manage a team to onboard new client properties.
- Ability to travel both in Europe and internationally.
Extra Bonus Capabilities
- Fluent in: Any additional languages
- Experience in the Community/Communications market
- Technical understanding of Web software, API’s.
- Super points if familiar with Jira, Swagger, Slack
- Experience with administration and configuration of software interfaces.
Benefits and Perks
- Individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Annual bonus program
- Unlimited PTO
Job Type: Full-time
- 35% (Required)