How 2020 Has Reshaped Corporate Alumni Relationsby Alumni Content in Alumni Research | Last Edited: 06th July 2020
With COVID-19, furlough, urgent recruitment drives, redundancies, the impact on business and economic challenges, companies are racing to build out their Alumni Programs or improve and increase attention to existing programs.
6 Ways Organizations Are Engaging Their Alumni:
- Recruiting: Alumni are an immediate source of pre-qualified talent, decrease the time to fill, time to productivity, and are the number one source of quality hire.
- Redundancy: Providing displaced workers access to information, opportunities, benefits, job placement, and continued education.
- Sales & Business Development: Employees go on to work at customers, vendors, and partners providing sales advocacy and deal generation opportunities.
- Innovation: Outsider perspectives and former employees who are operating in a white space can bring new perspectives and partnership opportunities.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Alumni can engage in continued ERG or advocacy programs including volunteering, mentoring, inclusion, and can be a source of talent and insight.
- Marketing: Former employees provide organic reach to share content, thought leadership, and advocate both online and offline.
To learn more about how an Alumni Program can drive a 6X ROI On Your Recruitment Program, read the companion article here