SAP – Alumni Management: Corporate Alumni Solution For SAP Customersby Community Admin in Customer Launch | Last Edited: 25th July 2020
How EnterpriseAlumni delivers a seamless SAP – Alumni Relationship For Customers
Delivering SAP Customers a simple SAP x Alumni Experience to rapidly extend their SAP footprint with native integrations to EnterpriseAlumni. The combination of SAP & Alumni Management delivers customers best of breed Alumni Management technology alongside their existing SAP investments.
For existing SAP customers using S/4, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Jam, SAP Qualtrics, SAP C4C (CRM) or SAP OnPrem, EnterpriseAlumni provides out the box support and service delivery to ensure a seamless SAP – Alumni Management solution.
The SAP – Alumni Relationship is primarily focused on two lines of business HR (SAP SuccessFactors & SAP Fieldglass) and communications/experience (SAP Jam & SAP Quatrics)
9 SAP – Alumni Management Scenarios For Customers To Leverage:
- SAP SuccessFactors: On/Off Boarding: When an employee leaves the organization under eligible circumstances a native integration to invite or auto enroll the user into the Alumni Platform with a single click performed by the manager or the end user.
- SAP SuccessFactors: Recruiting & Talent Communities: Seamless integration into recruiting to enable internal recruiters to rapidly identify, communicate and manage Alumni via Talen communities, nurture lists and intelligent notifications.
- SAP SuccessFactors: Information Sync: Enable recruiters or alumni admins to be able to see data such as scores, performance, Or other indicators to help segment the community.
- SAP SuccessFactors: Ask HR: Enable Alumni to rapidly access historic data including pay slips, employment verification and functionality such as address updates, COBRA or other benefits questions.
- SAP Successfactors: Learning Management: Enable employees to take their learning certifications or continue to access components of the SAP LMS with a specific SAP Alumni category to enable continued education for past employees,
- SAP Jam: Content Automation: Leverage SAP Jam as a CMS for cross posting content directly into Jam and publishing in Alumni and vice versa. Using categories and content permissions for management and security.
- SAP Jam: Community Management: Place certain Alumni users into a SAP Jam group and extend the group content, information and members directly into the Alumni Application.
- SAP Qualtrics: NPS & Surveys: Extend your “Employee Experience Platform” to your former employees capturing feedback, NPS and other data points across the entire life cycle of your employees.
- SAP Fieldglass: Contingent Labor Extension: For customers leveraging Fieldglass the extension enables Alumni Candidates to mark interest, apply and complete a workflow without leaving the Alumni Application, leading to an increase in conversions and talent pool.
Customers looking to understand how EnterpriseAlumni provides a seamless SAP – Alumni Relationship please contact us or reach out to your Account Executive.
Related SAP Alumni Articles: