The Corporate Alumni Conference is a once-a-year, content-rich, in-person opportunity to help put your organization at the forefront of all things Alumni Engagement.
This conference will help you keep up with industry trends and build your competitive advantage with a host of speakers and sessions designed to disrupt the status quo and introduce new approaches, innovative ideas, and industry trends. The conference aims to deliver fresh views and inspiring stories to shift your perspectives and deepen your understanding of engaging your Alumni to deliver organizational value.
The conference is applicable to customers in all Alumni maturity stages as it focuses not on the “what” or the “outcomes” but on the “why”. People participate in many different communities concurrently which means your community is fighting for the attention of members in an endless sea of options and distractions. For example, some companies “announce” a new Alumni Network, invite people to it, and expect engagement to appear as if by magic.
How communities form and the fundamentals of success all come down to recognizing someone is only a member of your community when the following four steps have been achieved:
- Your community aligns with their identity
- They trust that the community will bring them value
- They know how to participate
- There is a reward (intrinsic or extrinsic) for their participation
The conference focuses on what it takes to build a meaningful experience with your Alumni and deliver an engaged Network.
Who should attend the conference?
(1) All EnterpriseAlumni customers in any stage of maturity or implementation.
(2) All companies with legacy platforms looking to join the EnterpriseAlumni customer community.
(3) Alumni Thought leaders on Community, Future Of Work, Engagement, Employee Experience.
(4) Niche Experts: Annually we choose a forward-looking focus area and bring in a series of experts
(5) Alumni. Alumni. Alumni. We include a focus group of diverse Alumni to be in the room for all conversations so they can be the voice of the broader Alumni Community.
Where is the conference hosted?
The Alumni Conference is always hosted by one of our customers and we alternate between Europe and the Americas to ensure all customers can attend.
We take into account all variables for our participants, including local hotels, airport accessibility and more.
What is a typical agenda?
The agenda is designed to maximize the ability for customers to learn, discuss, and innovate with key takeaways to apply to their community and organization enabled by the product expectations for the next 12 months.
Community Introductions & Breaking The Ice
Presentation By Host Organization
Recognition of New Attendees & Programs
State Of The Union: An overview of the new features and functions delivered over the prior year, challenges, wins and overview of the forward-looking roadmap with context into the decisions being made.
Lunch provided by the host organization and attended by Senior Leadership
Design Thinking Session: How Might We ________?
Customer & Business Objectives Alignment & Prioritization
Guest Speaker / Panel Discussion
Guest Speaker: Subject Matter Expert / Thought Leader
Drill Down From Innovation Session & Alignment To Roadmap
What Happens Now…..
Activity, Tour or A Peek Inside The Host Organization