Job description -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As a Full Stack Principal Java Sofware Engineer you will be a key member in charge of architecting, working with teams to improve our deployment processes, dictating the solution for the team to review and unite behind, and implement the new features and functionality. We are a technology group, working to develop and advance the best SaaS/PaaS solutions for large enterprises around the globe. Are you a passionate developer who lives on the command line, eats open source for breakfast, and wants to do work that impacts millions of customers? We want you!
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems and applications that support large enterprises
- Refactor and optimize existing systems for performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and business owners to provide best possible solutions
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Display craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Design and Develop systems with high availability, resilience, and scalability.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering team and community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
- BS or Master’s degree in CS/CE or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- 5+ Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
- 4+ years developing web applications with core Java, Spring Framework (MVC, Data JPA, Security, etc), Spring-boot, JPA (EclipseLink/Hibernate/etc implementation), Maven, SQL (RDBMS), MongoDB experience.
- 4+ years hands on with testing frameworks like: JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Experience designing ReSTful APIs
- Agile development methodologies
- Strong Linux experience
- Swagger API design and SDK generation
- Experience with designing AWS solutions
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Full health insurance
- VPN Days
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedules
- Tuition/Conference Reimbursement
- Work with smart people in a great company culture
- Space to innovate