The 2020 Global Corporate Alumni Survey will provide insights and benchmarks to organizations across varying geographies, sectors, and size on how companies are engaging their former employees.
The survey investigates six core themes:
- How the Alumni program interfaces into existing technologies used by the organization.
- The size, management, and engagement of the Alumni Communities being served.
- How the Alumni program is leveraged by other sectors of the organization.
- The use of technologies to automate, understand and deliver higher platform value and engagement to the end user.
- The level of effort and resources organizations allocate to the program.
- How program value is measured, reported and understood across the organization.
The results will be used to help companies understand:
- The performance of their program against industry benchmarks.
- Areas for improvement or upgrades in the integrations, technologies, or reporting of their existing program.
- Key insights that you can apply to your organization including:
- Internal Resources required to run a successful Alumni Program
- The ROI of an Alumni Program based on the size of your community
- The target size of your Alumni Community as a % of your total Alumni Pool
- Industry benchmarks for Alumni recruiting, referrals, sales or brand advocacy
All organizations are welcome to take part in the survey and respondents will receive a copy of the findings.